Do you ever feel like you aren’t being heard by your partner? Do you ever feel like perhaps you and your partner are not on the same page? You are not alone. Many couples struggle with these same issues and emotions. Here at Life Counseling Institute, we are experts in marriage counseling and couples therapy, which can help couples dealing with a wide range of issues, such as
- A sense of disconnection, loneliness, or isolation
- Affairs (physical or emotional)
- Coping with stress
- Sexual problems or lack of intimacy
- Communication problems
- Lack of trust
The good news is that marriage counseling or couples counseling can really help. With the right kind of help, you can find
- Support, understanding, and a renewed connection within your relationship
- Healing from an affair
- Renewed trust and passion
- Effective communication rather than fighting
- A calmer home environment
At Life Counseling Institute, our marriage counselors are highly trained in the most effective, scientifically supported forms of marriage counseling and couples counseling, emotion-focused therapy (EFT).
Can Couples Counseling Really Be Done Online?
Yes, it really can. And it can be effective too! You and your partner can be in the same room and share your screen, or you can each use your own device to connect in our hipaa-secure, private online platform. Our current couples are really enjoying their experience. To learn more, click here.